I see no picture on the display of my TV when playing a disc from my Blu-ray player with HDMI connection. What should I do?
This may be because the TV does not support certain display mode.
To solve this issue, follow the steps below to turn off the Deep Color Mode of the player:
- Press on the remote control.
- Select [Setup] -> [Video] to access the video setup options.
- Select [HDMI Deep Color] and turn it off.
If the problem persists:
- Try disconnecting and then reconnecting the HDMI cable.
- Try with another HDMI cable to verify the problem is not due to a faulty HDMI cable.
- If only some specific discs are not played. Click Philips Support Page to contact Philips support.
Make sure the video files are in supported formats.