What should I do when my nose trimmer does not work anymore?
If you turn the on/off button, and your nose trimmer does not start:
- Remove the cutting unit by turning it:
- Switch the appliance on and off
- Place the cutting element back
If the appliance still does not work, try the following:
- The trimming element could be blocked by dirt, soak the cutting element of the nose trimmer in a bowl of warm water with a little soap for about 2 minutes.
- The battery could be empty, replace the battery with a new one.
- The battery could have been inserted incorrectly, make sure the '+' pole faces down.
If your nose trimmer still does not work, please take it to your local Philips dealer or Consumer Care Center.