How do I remove the shaving heads and place them back?
Make sure the appliance is switched off.
- Pull the shaving head holder off the bottom part of the shaving unit. [Fig. 1]
- Place the retaining ring holder on the retaining ring (1), turn it anticlockwise (2) and lift it off the shaving head (3). [Fig. 2 and 3]
Remove the retaining ring from the retaining ring holder and repeat this process for the other retaining rings.
- Remove the shaving heads from the shaving head holder. Each shaving head consists of a cutter and guard. [Fig. 4]
Note: Do not clean more than one cutter and guard at a time, since they are all matching sets. If you accidentally put a cutter in the wrong shaving guard, it may take several weeks before optimal shaving performance is restored.
- Clean the cutter and guard under the tap. [Fig. 5]
- After cleaning, place the cutter back into the guard. [Fig. 6]
- Put the shaving heads back into the shaving head holder. [Fig. 7]
Note: Make sure the projections of the shaving heads fit exactly into the recesses.
- Place the retaining ring holder on the retaining ring (1), place it on the shaving head (2) and turn it clockwise (3) to reattach the retaining ring. [Fig 8 and 9]
Repeat this process for the other retaining rings.
- Reattach the shaving head holder to the bottom part of the shaving unit. [Fig. 10]