How do I vent my Xsmall?
To prevent air and water from remaining in the system too long, the machine must be vented before first use and after a long period of disuse.
Venting is also necessary after you insert or exchange a filter, as air may enter the system during these operations handling.
Vent the system:
- If the warning light is flashing quickly and you are not descaling the machine.
- You can vent the system at any time by simply dispensing some hot water. When you dispense hot water, the whole circuit is filled/flushed and pressurized.
How to vent the system when the symbol is on the display.
Flashing quickly (and you did not activate the descaling procedure 2.1)
- Fill the water tank with water.
- Place a container under the hot water/ steam wand or Pannarello.
- Turn the control dial to the " " position and wait (a few minutes) until a continuous jet of water comes out of the steam wand.
- Turn the control dial back to the "" position.
- The machine is now heating up again. The " " light flashes slowly.