VIDEO - How should I remove/replace the shaving heads?
Remove the shaving heads:
- Switch off the shaver.
- Press the release button (1) and remove the shaving unit (2) (Fig. 1).
- To remove the retaining frame, push the sides of the central spring towards each other (1). Then lift the retaining frame out of the shaving unit (2) (Fig. 2).
- Slide the shaving heads out of the retaining frame (Fig. 3).
- Remove the guard from the cutter (Fig. 4)
Place the shaving heads back:
- Place the cutters back into the guards.
- Slide the shaving heads back into the retaining frame (Fig. 5)
- Put the retaining frame back into the shaving unit. 'click'
- Put the shaving unit back onto the shaver.