How to reconnect the presenter to its dongle (or to a replacement dongle)?
Before you start:
- Make sure the computer is running;
- Remove any (other) dongle from the presenter;
- If the dongle is inserted into the computer, unplug it from the computer.
- Make sure the battery of the presenter is not empty. Press the laser button to check the battery.
- The presenter is switched on.
- On the presenter, press and hold the “blank screen” button () and the “previous slide” button ( < ) simultaneously for 5-10 seconds until the white indicator light turns on. The presenter enters the re-connecting mode.
- Release both buttons of the presenter.
The white indicator light turns off and disconnection starts. The previous connection information in the presenter memory is now erased.
- Locate the presenter next to the computer.
- Insert the dongle into a USB port of the computer.
- Observe the light indicator:
- If there is 1 blink on the white indicator light (usually 1 second after inserting the dongle to the computer), connecting is successful.
- If there are 2 blinks on the white indicator light (10 seconds after inserting the dongle to the computer), connection is unsuccessful. Repeat from step 1.
When the dongle is inserted to the computer, there is a period of 10 seconds to for it to connect to a presenter. The dongle will keep its existing connecting information if no new presenter is connected within this10 seconds.