How to connect the television's audio output to the audio equipment?
- Make sure the television and audio equipment are switched off before you make any connection.
- Use a euroconnector/scart cable (1), connect one end to the euroconnector/scart socket of the playback device and the other end to the 'EXT1' or 'EXT2' euroconnector/scart socket on the back of the television.
- If your television has a audio left and right output jacks, use a audio cable (red and white) (2) to connect the 'AUDIO OUT (R)' and '(L)' of the television to the audio equipment.
- Switch on the television and select a programme.
- Switch on the audio equipment and select the input to which the television is connected.
- Adjust the volume on the audio equipment to hear the sound from the audio equipment loudspeakers.
Note: If you do not wish to hear the sound from the television, press the volume down button on the remote control to turn the television's volume down.