How to connect the video recorder (such as VCR, DVD recorder, etc) to the television for recording?
- Make sure the TV and video recorder are switched off before you make any connection.
- Connect the open end of the RF/coaxial cable (1) to the aerial input on the back of the video recorder.
- Use another RF/coaxial cable (2), connect one end to the aerial output on the back of the video recorder and connect the other end to the aerial input on the back of the television.
- Use a euroconnector/scart cable (3), connect one end to the euroconnector/scart socket of the video recorder and the other end to the 'EXT1' or 'EXT2' euroconnector/scart socket on the back of the television.
- If you wish to record what you see on the screen, then connect to 'EXT2' of the television for recording.
- Never switch off the TV with the main power switch when a recording has been programmed, but use the standby button on the remote control.
- You may have to program your video recorder if it is not equipped with EasyLink.