Automatically copying PC Photos to Photo Display with memory card (recommended method)
NOTE: This device only supports PC photos in JPEG format.
- Connect your memory card to your PC. (Some PCs have memory card slot built-in or you may need a separate memory card reader to connect your memory card to PC.)
- Copy your PC photos onto the root directory of the memory card. (The root directory is simply represented as “\\” on the memory card)
- Safely remove your memory card from PC.
- Make sure Photo Display is OFF.
- Insert the memory card into Photo Display.
- Turn on Photo Display.
- After a few seconds, all photos in root directory of your memory card will be automatically added to Photo Display. Photos in the root directory will stay intact after copying.