How can I make the first JAVA installation or add a new applet?
- After the transfer to the phone (via IrDA or WAP)
- Go to the JAVA menu
- Then go to "Games & Applications" / "Java" / "Java applications"
- The installation is automatically launched (only at first use!). It takes a while, be patient
- Then get into the Default Directory, by pressing "OK" key
- For another Java application installation get into the directory where you previously chose to install it. Press "OK" key
NB: If the new application has been downloaded by WAP, the install is automatically done. If you did it via IrDA you need to launch the installation manually as described before.