How do I install my hdd/GoGear and the Musicmatch® Jukebox?
To avoid possible conflict between applications, you are recommended to close all other windows applications, anti-virus software and deactivate the firewall (if any) before performing the installation of the music manager software.
- Always install the software first. Do this by inserting the installation CD into the CD ROM drive or download the installation file from the Philips support site.
- If you are installating with the CD ROM, from the installer menu, select your preferred language; the welcome screen will pop up. Click NEXT to advance to the next page and then click NEXT again and NEXT to start the installation of the Device and Music Manager Software.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to complete the installation.
- If Digital Media Manager DMM was installed before in your computer it will be uninstalled automatically and as soon as the installation is completed, restart your computer and then hook up your hdd to the computer via the supplied USB cable. Make sure you connect your GoGear micro jukebox to the main power supply.
- An application will launch and the unit will be recognized as a USB Mass Storage device. It is automatically listed as REMOVABLE DISK in Windows Explorer. You may now launch Musicmatch® Jukebox and use the software to transfer music to your GoGear micro jukebox.