How to connect the television's audio output to the audio equipment?
- Make sure the television and audio equipment are switched off before you make any connection.
- Use a audio cable (red and white) (1) for analogue programmes, connect one end to the 'AUDIO OUT (R)' and '(L)' of the television.
- Connect the other end to the audio right and left input of the audio equipment.
- Use a digital audio cable (2) for digital programmes if the audio equipment has a Dolby digital decoder.
- Connect one end to the 'SPDIF' output on the back of the television.
- Connect the other end to the digital coaxial input of the audio equipment.
- Switch on the television and select a programme.
- Switch on the audio equipment and select the input to which the television is connected.
- Adjust the volume on the audio equipment to hear the sound from the audio equipment loudspeakers.
Note: If you do not wish to hear the sound from the television, press the volume down button on the remote control to turn the television's volume down.