Instructions for connecting the playback devices to the television for playback via the ‘S-VIDEO’ input.
Unplug the TV and accessory device before you make any connection.
- Use a S-Video cable and connect one end to the S-Video output jack of the accessory device and the other end to the 'S-VIDEO' input jack on the bottom of the television.
- Use a set of audio cable and connect one end of the audio cables (red and white) to the audio left and right output jacks of the accessory device and the other end to the AUDIO R and L input jacks on the bottom of the television.
- Turn the accessory device and the television ON.
- Press the 'SOURCE' button on the remote control to select AV2 channel for the accessory device.
- With the accessory device ON, press the PLAY button to activate the playback on the television.