Instructions for connecting the playback devices to the television for playback via the ‘AV’ input.
Unplug the TV and accessory device before you make any connection.
- Connect the VIDEO OUT (yellow) jack of the VCR to the VIDEO IN jack on the bottom of the TV.
- Connect the AUDIO OUT (left and right) jacks of the VCR to the AUDIO IN (left and right) jacks on the bottom of the TV.
- Turn the VCR or accessory device and the TV ON.
- Press the 'SOURCE' button on the remote control to select 'AV1' channel for the accessory device.
- With the VCR (or accessory device) ON, press the PLAY button of the VCR to view the tape on the television.