How to connect an amplifier to the television?
To connect to a hi-fi system.
- Unplug the television and playback device from power outlet before making any connection.
- Use a good euroconnector cable and connect from scart connector of your hi-fi amplifier to the 'EXT1' scart connector at the bottom of the television.
- Turn on the television and select a program.
- Turn on the audio equipment and select the input to which the television is connected.
- Adjust the volume on the audio equipment to hear the sound from the audio equipment loudspeakers.
If you do not wish to hear the sound from the television, press the volume down button on the remote control to turn the television's volume down.