Why does one of the speakers produce no sound?
Several factors may cause the audio signal to be inaudible. Go over and verify the points below. If this checklist does not help you to identify the cause of the issue, we advise you to contact our consumer service or to take the device to your dealer for an examination.
- Increase the speaker volume.
- Disconnect the headphones.
- Verify if you have switched on the source device and try to reproduce the signal from a different source.
- Disconnect and reconnect the speakers in order to make sure that they are properly wired. Swap the speaker connections to see if this brings any improvement.
- Try to play back another disc.
- Access the Configuration menu and verify if you have assigned the appropriate input to the selected source. Please refer to the user manual for an explanation of this procedure.