I can only see some of the music tracks but not all that I have downloaded in my PSA. What could be the problem?
- Your GoGear player does not support WMA files with digital rights management (DRM) or copy-protection. This will cause the files to be seen within Windows Media Player library, but your GoGear will not show or playback them back.
- Some of the music tracks may be in a format or bit rate that is not supported by the GoGear.
- AAC or files in variable bit rate may be skipped by the player.
- MP3 supports 32 –320kbps for MP3
- WMA supports 5 - 192kbps with sampling rate 8.0kHz up to 44.1kHz
- The Smart Hide feature may have been activated which hide some of tracks that you have downloaded in the GoGear.
- To deactivate the Smart Hide feature, Go to Settings->Advanced->Smart Hide and select Offature.
- Some of the downloaded tracks may be corrupted and unable to playback by your GoGear or there may be a partial hard disk corruption. Use the device manager to restore your PSA to the factory setting.
IMPORTANT: All music & content of your PSA will be erased once the GoGear is repaired.
- Connect the GoGear to the power supply with the AC/DC adapter and to the computer with the provided USB cable. Make sure that Windows Media Player along with any other applications are closed.
- Launch the Philips Device Manager by double clicking the Device Manager icon at the task bar on your computer.
- Select the REPAIR tab on the dialogue box and then click Repair to start repairing.
- Once the repair is complete a dialogue box will pop up; click OK and unplug the GoGear from the computer.