When I press watch, the resulting channel is incorrect.: The delay between the IR codes is wrong.
There are two different scenarios. Take as example that your TV needs to go to channel 45
- Your TV switches to channel 4 only: The delay is to short.
- Your TV switches to channel 4, followed by a switch to channel 5: The delay is to long.
To addapt the delays, do the following:
- Go to the home page by pressing .
- Go to the System management area by pressing .
- Press the Settings button.
- Press the Rooms & A/V Devices button.
- Press the Add/Edit A/V Devices button.
- Select the room and the device.
- Press Edit.
- Press the Device Info button.
- Press the Control Delays button.
- Change the Delay between channel digits (ms): value to a higher value in the case of scenario 1 and a lower value in the case of scenario 2.