A button I frequently use is not present on the screen.: Use a user defined button.
In case the individual device control screen does not contain the correct functions and you can not override one of the existing functions, you can still add up to 8 user defined buttons. To define these do the following:
- Go to the home page by pressing .
- Go to the System management area by pressing .
- Press the Settings button.
- Press the Rooms & A/V Devices button.
- Press the Add/Edit A/V Devices button.
- Select the room and the device.
- Press Edit.
- Press the IR Codeset button.
- Press User buttons.
- Select the function you want to define.
- Press the Learn button and learn the missing function.