How to get the latest system area in my old pcf files?
If you have created your own Page Overview Template and/or your own Device Overview Template, then you will need to backup these pages:
- Insert two pages in Home and label them respectively Page Overview Template backup, Device Overview Template backup
- Open the Page Overview Template backup
- Open the Page Overview Template page
- Select all items on the Page Overview Template page
- Press CTRL + c
- Select the Page Overview Template backup page
- Press CTRL + v. You should now have copied all items with the exact position
- Do the same with the Device Overview Template
- Save this file as basic_to_merge.pcf
Now create a new configuration file in ProntoEdit NG. Make sure you select the correct type TSU3000, TSU3500, RU950 or RU960.
Next press File-Merge File and select your old pcf file or, the above saved basic_to_merge.pcf file.
In case you did a backup of your Overview Template pages, you will need to copy them back to the newly created pages.