When trying to download, ProntoProEdit NG displays a message: Device is not connected properly. Please check the connection.
Check whether the ProntoPro is fully charged and connected properly.
If the requirements above are met, follow the steps below to check whether the driver is correctly installed:
- Open the Windows Device Manager (check the Windows Help file on how to open the Device Manager)
- Look for Universal Serial Bus Controllers on the left pane. (see image below)
- Double click the "Philips Pronto NG USB Driver"
- On the Driver properties dialog select the Driver tab.
- Press the button Update Driver.
- Now install the driver from a specific location which is the "Drivers\Win2KXPME" or "Drivers\Win98SE" folder of your installation directory depending on the operating system.