How do I transfer music from the computer to my GoGear?
To transfer music with Windows Media Player 10:
- Hook up your GoGear to the PC with the supplied USB cable.
- Plug your GoGear into a power outlet with the supplied AC adapter.
- Launch the version of Windows Media Player 10 installed in your computer.
- Click on the "Sync" tab or on the File menu, point to CDs and Devices, and then click Synchronize….
- In the Items to Copy pane, use the drop-down list to se, click the playlist, category, or other item that you want to copy.
- Click the check boxes next to any files you want to copy.
- In the Items on Device pane, in the drop-down list, click to select PhilipsGoGear to copy files to.
- Click the Start Sync button.
- The Player verifies that there is sufficient storage space on the device to copy the selected files. If there is sufficient space, the files are converted (if necessary) and copied to the portable device.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for any other items that you want to copy to your portable device.
- The Items on Device pane typically refreshes automatically when you connect a device to your computer, when you disconnect a device from your computer, or when you insert or remove storage media from a connected device. If the display does not refresh automatically, you can press F5 to refresh the display manually.
- Once the transfer is completed, close the Windows Media Player
- Unplug the GoGear from the PC and enjoy the music on your GoGear.