What you have to do when the television is switch on for the first time?
When the television is switched on for the first time, a congratulation message will appear with the language changing every 5 seconds.
- Press the ‘OK’ button on the remote control to select your preferred language the moment it is visible on the screen.
- A setup menu will be displayed on the screen.
- Check that the preselected LANGUAGE, COUNTRY and TIME ZONE are set according to your preferences.
Note: If you have selected the incorrect language, you may press the standby button to switch the television off/on to restart from the congratulation message or change your preferences in the setup menu using the cursor keys and the ‘OK’ button to confirm your selection.
- Once the settings are confirmed, press the cursor down button to SERVICE SCAN and press the ‘OK’ button to start the installation.
Note: Please wait as automatic installation will take sometime. When the search is completed, the screen will display the number of digital services and analogue programmes found.
- Press the ‘OK’ button twice to start viewing the television programme.