How to connect the television's audio output to the audio equipment?
- Unplug the TV and audio equipment before you make any connection.
- Use a digital audio cable for digital program if the audio equipment has a Dolby digital decoder.
- Connect one end to the 'SPDIF' output on the side of the television.
- Connect the other end to the digital coaxial input of the audio equipment.
- Switch on the television and select a digital program.
- Switch on the audio equipment and select the input to which the television is connected.
- Adjust the volume on the audio equipment to hear the sound from the audio equipment loudspeakers.
Note: If you do not wish to hear the sound from the television, press the volume down button on the remote control to turn the television's volume down.