What should I do if my disc does not play, even though it spins in the player?
- Make sure that the volume is loud enough to hear.
- Try another disc, to see if the disc is damaged.
- Make sure that the disc is a digital audio disc. Your player cannot play CD-ROM, CD-i, VCD, or DVD.
- For home-burnt discs, make sure that they are CD-R or CD-RW, burnt with non-packet writing software, such as Easy CD Creator. Select the Disc at Once option in Data Disk mode. Your player cannot play data in Universal Data Format (UDF).
- Make sure that your disc is not a two-sided, CD/DVD disc (called DualDisc or Flip Disc). Your player cannot play DualDiscs or Flip Discs.