What should I do if I see the following messages when I play a disc: NF Disc, no RF, or UNFINALIZED?
- Make sure that the disc is a digital audio disc. Your player cannot play the following discs:
- CD-ROM, CD-i, VCD, and DVDs;
- CR-R or CD-RW discs that are not finalized; or
- defective or blank discs.
- Make sure that CD-R or CD-RW discs are of good quality. Poor quality discs can have low reflectivity and can be difficult for the player to read.
- For home-burnt discs, make sure that the disc is CD-R or CD-RW, burnt with non-packet writing software, such as Easy CD creator. Select the Disc at Once option in Data Disk mode. Your player cannot play data in Universal Data Format (UDF).
- Make sure that your disc is not a two-sided, CD/DVD-disc (called DualDisc or Flip Disc). Your player cannot play all DualDiscs or Flip Discs.
- If your CD drive doesn’t work, contact our Customer Care Center for help.