Problem in setting clock on television.
Time indication can be wrong if first channel in FAVOURITE PROGRAMMES is not a channel of a country within your time zone.
- Press the two installation buttons.
- Select menu item FAVOURITE PROGRAMMES.
- The first channel (EXT, FRONT, VIDEO are not counting) indicated with 'YES' in the list must be a broadcast of a country within your time zone.
- Select a broadcaster of a country within your time zone as first favourite channel.
- The clock is set automatically, using teletext information taken from preset 1 or the lowest preset in the FAVOURITE PROGRAMMES.