Television is not responding to Remote control.
- No batteries in the remote control, empty or not installed correctly.
Ensure batteries are installed according to the illustration in the battery compartment. If they are, replace batteries using two 1.5V AA batteries (type R6). When using rechargeable batteries, the range of the remote control will be reduced due to the lower 1.2V voltage. Rechargeable batteries auto-discharge and thus discharge more quickly.
- Obstruction between the display and the remote control.
- Make sure the remote control is pointed to remote control sensor on the display.
- Some buttons have no or limited functions in certain modes.
- Remote control must operate within the operating range of 7 meters (25 feet).
Remote appears defective. (If in parts warranty replace, if out of warranty accessory sale.)