How to connect an amplifier to the television?
To connect to a hi-fi system.
- Unplug the television and playback device from power outlet before making any connection.
- Use a good euroconnector cable and connect from scart connector of your hi-fi amplifier to the 'EXT1' scart connector at the bottom of the television.
- Turn on the television and select a program.
- Turn on the audio equipment and select the input to which the television is connected.
- Adjust the volume on the audio equipment to hear the sound from the audio equipment loudspeakers.
Note: If you do not wish to hear the sound from the television, press the volume down button on the remote control to turn the television's volume down.