The RUSH player locked up and stuck at voice mode.
Please follow the steps below to download and upgrade the latest firmware to your RUSH Digital Audio Player.
- Go to the support site at http://www.philips.com/support, enter the model number and then download the zipped file under firmware upgrade - software to a temporary directory in your PC
- Extract the zipped file 3.Uninstall your existing driver at START->PROGRAMs->Philips RUSH Audio Player (64MB) or Philips RUSH Audio Player (128MB)->Uninstall
- Restart your computer.
- Run the setup.exe application file to reinstall the driver.
- At Start->Programs->Philips RUSH Aduio player (64MB) or Philips RUSH Audio player (128MB) click Recovery.
- The computer will prompt you to connect the RUSH player.
- Remove the battery from the battery compartment of your RUSH player
- Hook up the player with your PC
- Press and hold the PLAY button WHILE inserting a fresh battery into the player. Continue holding down the PLAY button for another 5 seconds
- An update screen will pop up, uncheck the QUICK DOWNLOAD box and click START to upgrade the firmware of your unit.
- Please take care not to interrupt or unplug the player from computer when the firmware upgrade is in progress.
- Once the upgrading process complete, you may click on the removal icon on the task tray to stop and eject the player, when a message saying the USB device can now be safely removed from the system appear click OK, the unit should now be able to resume