How to connect the video recorder (such as VCR, DVD recorder, etc) to the television for recording?
- Make sure the TV and video recorder are switched off before you make any connection.
- Connect the open end of the RF/coaxial cable (1) to the aerial input on the back of the video recorder.
- Use another RF/coaxial cable (2), connect one end to the aerial output on the back of the video recorder and connect the other end to the aerial input on the back of the television.
- Use a euroconnector/scart cable (3), connect one end to the euroconnector/scart socket of the video recorder and the other end to the 'EXT' euroconnector/scart socket on the back of the television.
- Switch on the devices and press the external button (symbol: a rectangle with an arrow pointing right) on the remote control repeatedly to select EXT.