How to build your music library on the Center.
- Insert a music CD into Center's CD loader, CD graphic printed side facing you.
- Press RECORD (or REC on the remote) to enter the recording mode. Display shows list of CD tracks with the checklist boxes by default all selected.
- Press to highlight the track.
- Press MARK•UNMARK to select or deselect the tracks to be recorded. To select/deselect all tracks, press and hold MARK•UNMARK.
- Press OK to start recording. Display shows ripping status.
- To find your ripped tracks, select HD source and use navigation controls and to enter All tracks (for individual tracks) or Albums.
IMPORTANT: It takes some time to convert the ripped tracks into MP3 files. During the conversion, the ACTIVE indicator lights up green.
- Do not remove Center's power plug from the wall outlet
- Do not switch the Center to Eco Power mode while the ACTIVE indicator is on and within 15 mintues after the indicator is off.