How to mount your Center and Station onto walls.
Ask a qualified person to help you with the wall mounting, who should:
What’s in the supplied mounting kits
- To avoid unexpected damage, learn about the piping, wiring and other relevant information inside your walls.
- According to your walls’ materials, decide what type of screws you need to fix the mounting brackets and hold the weight of a Center or Station.
- According to the drilling requirements, choose suitable drilling tools.
- Take other precautions necessary for the wall mounting work.
What else you'll need
Mounting your Center and Station
- 8 x screws for fixing the Center’s bracket
- 6 x screws for fixing the Station’s bracket
- Drilling tools (e.g. electric drill)
- To find a suitable location for mounting, try your necessary rear connections and the Wi-Fi connection between Center and Station.
- Align the bracket (for Center or Station) in the chosen location on a wall. Use a pencil to mark the drilling positions.
- Drill holes as marked.
- Fix the brackets to the wall using suitable screws (not supplied).
- Fasten the supplied screws to your Center or Station using a screwdriver.
- To detach the stand from Center or Station, hold down the Lock•unlock button(s). Then move out the stand to detach.
- On Center, insert the supplied protective card sheet where the stand was installed.
- Hook and mount Center or Station in place.