Problem with the installation of GoGear player
IMPORTANT: Before doing the installation, please make sure that your PC is running on one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 98SE & ME
- Windows 2000 – SP3 (or above)
- Windows XP (home or Professional) SP1 (or above)
- Always install the software first. Do this by inserting the installation CD into the CD ROM drive. (if the CD does not autorun, please click the .exe file on the root directory of the CD.)
- From the installer menu, select your preferred language; the welcome screen will pop up. Click NEXT to advance to the next pages until you reach the "Install Software" page to start the installation of the Firmware Manager and Music Manager Software.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to complete the installation.