I have plugged in the Wireless USB Adapter and completed the installation in Windows without installing the software from the bypacked CD-ROM first. What should I do?
In order that you can install the correct driver software for the Wireless USB Adapter, please do the following :
- Open Windows Start Menu/Settings/Control Panel/System/ Hardware/Device Manager
- Select Other Devices and delete the USB WLAN device
- Unplug the Wireless USB Adapter
- Start the installation from the CD-ROM with unplugged Wireless USB Adapter!
- You will be asked during the installation to plug in the adapter again.