Instructions for connecting the cable converter box to the television.
- Unplug the TV and cable box before you make any connection.
- Connect the open end of the round coaxial cable (1) to the cable box input on the back of the cable box.
- Use another round coaxial cable (2), connect one end to the cable box output on the back of the cable box and the other end to the antenna input on the back of the television.
- Switch on the cable box, if applicable, set the output channel to CH3 or 4.
- Switch on the TV and tune to the same channel as the cable box.
- Change the channels at the cable box to view the program.
Note: If no stereo sound is heard, connect the cable box to the television using the RCA type audio/video cable (3).