Instruction for connecting the television's audio output to the audio equipment.
- Unplug the TV and audio equipment before you make any connection.
- Use a RCA audio cable (red and white), connect one end to the 'MONITOR OUT AUDIO L' and 'R' jacks of the television.
- Connect the other end to the audio right and left input of the audio equipment.
- Switch on the television and select a program.
- Switch on the audio equipment and select the input to which the television is connected.
- Adjust the volume on the audio equipment to hear the sound from the audio equipment loudspeakers.
Note: If you do not wish to hear the sound from the television, press the volume down button on the remote control to switch the television's volume down.