1. Load the desired disks into the disk trays.
2. Press CD or one of the CD 1–3 buttons to select a disk.
3. Press PROGRAM to start programming.
4. Press – or + (or / on the remote control) repeatedly to select the desired track.
For MP3 disks, press or (or / on the remote control) and – or + (or / on the remote control) to select the desired album and title for programming.
5. Press PROGRAM to store.
6. Repeat steps 4–5 to select other tracks.
7. To start program play, press .
8. To stop playback or to end the programming, press once.
You can restore 99 tracks in the memory in any order.
Was this document helpful?