How to preset Tuner
Automatic Preset Programming
- Press TUNER to select TUNER mode.
- Press and hold PROGRAM until "AUTO" is displayed. The system will automatically store the radio stations with sufficient signal strength.
- When all the available radio stations are stored or the memory for 40 presets are used, the last preset radio station will be played.
- To stop storing the automatic preset. Press PROGRAM or on the system.
Manual Preset Programming
- Tune to your desired radio station.
- Press PROGRAM.
- Press PROGRAM again to store the radio station.
- Repeat steps 1–3 to store other radio stations.
- To exit manual preset mode, press on the system.
Tuning to preset radio stations
Once you have programmed the radio stations, press or to select the desired preset number.