How do I Program the Disk Tracks?
- Load the desired disks onto the disk tray.
- Press CD/DISC 1/2/3 (or CD 1/2/3 on the remote control) to select a disk.
- In stop mode, press PROGRAM/PROG to start programming.
- Press or repeatedly to select the desired track.
- For MP3 disks, press ALBUM -/+ and TITLE -/+ to select the desired album and title for programming.
- Press PROGRAM/PROG to store the track.
- Repeat Step 4-5 to program other tracks.
To end programming, press STOP once.
To start program play, press PLAY/PAUSE.
To review the program, stop playback and press or repeatedly.
To exit review mode, press STOP.