How do I download music to my ShoqBox from computer?
TIP: The order in which your device will play tracks in an album is according to the track number specified in the id3 tag.
Before connecting the ShoqBox to your computer please first make sure that you have Windows Media Player 10.0 installed in your computer.
Transfer music with Windows Media Player 10.0
- Hook up your ShoqBox with the PC via the supplied USB cable. Make sure you connect your ShoqBox also to the main power supply. Launch the version of Windows Media Player 10.0 installed in your computer. Note: Once the device is connected to the computer, all playback will stop.
- Click Sync or on the File menu, point to CDs and Devices, and then click Synchronize….
- In the Items to Copy pane, in the drop-down list, click the playlist, category, or other item that you want to copy.
- Click the check boxes next to any files you want to copy.
- In the Items on Device pane, in the drop-down list, click to select Philips to copy files to. Click the Start Sync button.
- The Player verifies that there is sufficient storage space on the device to copy the selected files. If there is sufficient space, the files are converted (if necessary) and copied to the portable device.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for any other items that you want to copy to your portable device.
- Once the transfer is completed, close the Windows Media Player.
- Unplug the ShoqBox from the PC and enjoy the music on your ShoqBox.