How do I transfer music from the computer to my GoGear?
Transfer music via Windows Media Player 10:
- Hook up your GoGear with the PC via the supplied USB cable.
Note: Once the device is connected to the computer, all playback or radio will stop.
- Launch the version of Windows Media Player 10 installed in your computer.
- Click Sync.
- In the Items to Copy pane, from the drop-down list, click the playlist, category, or other item that you want to copy.
- Click the check boxes next to any files you want to copy.
- In the Items on Device pane, from the drop-down list, click on Philips GoGear for where to copy files to.
- Click the Start Sync button.
- The Player verifies that there is sufficient storage space on the device to copy the selected files. If there is sufficient space, the files are converted (if necessary) and copied to the portable device.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for any other items that you want to copy to your portable device.
- Once the transfer is completed, close the Windows Media Player
- Unplug the GoGear from the PC and enjoy the music on your GoGear.
Transfer music via Windows Explorer:
Note! You cannot transfer pictures via Windows Explorer, for pictures use Windows Media Player.
- Connect your GoGear with the PC via the supplied USB cable.
- Launch Windows Explorer.
- Drag and drop your music files into the music folder of your GoGear.
- Once transfer is complete unplug the GoGear from the PC and enjoy the music on the go.