How to do Timer Recording (VCR Plus+ system)
- Press VCR.
- Press VCR Plus+.
- Press the Number buttons to enter the PlusCode programming number of the program you wish to record. Then, press VCR Plus+.
- Press to select a ONCE, DAILY, or WEEKLY recording. Then, press .
- ONCE: The VCR will record a TV program on any day you choose, up to 12 months away.
- DAILY: The VCR will record a program every day from Monday to Friday – starting at the same time and recording for the same length of time.
- WEEKLY: The VCR will record a program on the same day, at the same time, and for the same length of time every week.
- Press until your desired channel number appears. Then, press .
- Press until your desired tape speed appears.
- Press CLEAR.
- Press TIMER SET. The DVD/VCR will turn off and “ ” will appear on the front of the DVD/VCR.
In some cases, the DVD/VCR will switch to DVD mode instead. You may use the DVD Player during a timer recording.
If you want to use the VCR until time for the recording, don’t press TIMER SET until a few minutes before the recording should start.
Or, press TIMER SET only when you know you won’t be using the VCR anymore (until after the recording). When “ ”is on, you cannot put the DVD/VCR in VCR mode by pressing VCR or SOURCE. You must first press TIMER SET to cancel the timer recording temporarily. Then, you can use the VCR features again.