How to connect External Device
Connecting to a Stereo has red/white AUDIO IN jacks (A)
- Connect the system's AUX IN (R/L) jacks to the AUDIO OUT jacks on the other audio/visual device (such as a TV, VCR, Laser Disc player or cassette deck).
- Before starting operation, press SOURCE on the front panel to select AUX or press AUX on the remote in order to activate the input source.
Connecting to the VCR for recording DVDs (B)
- Connect one of the system's VIDEO jacks to the corresponding VIDEO IN jack and LINE OUT (R/L) jacks to the AUDIO IN jacks on the VCR. This will allow you to make analogue stereo (two channel, right and left) recordings.
Connecting to a Stereo with a COAXIAL DIGITAL AUDIO IN jack (C)
- Connect the system's COAXIAL or OPTICAL jack to the DIGITAL IN jack on a digital recording device.
Connecting an active subwoofer (D)
- Connect the DVD micro system's SUBWOOFER jack to the AUDIO INPUT jack on an active subwoofer (not supplied).