How to mount your system onto wall
Ask a qualified person to help you with the wall mounting, who should:
- To avoid unexpected damage, learn about the piping, wiring and other relevant information inside your walls.
- According to your walls’ materials, decide what type of screws you need to mount the set onto wall.
- According to the drilling requirements, choose suitable drilling tools.
- Take other precautions necessary for the wall mounting work.
Mounting your system
- Use the parameter in the below chart to mark the position where you want to hang the unit on the wall( The below is not a mounting bracket ,but a chart for hole distance).
- Drill two 6mm diameter holes.
- Secure the dowels and screws in the holes respectively, Leaving the screws 5mm proud of the wall.
- Hang the unit on the fastening screws.