Connecting additional equipment.
Before Connecting an additional equipment, You should take notice that:
- When making connections, make sure the colour of cables matches the colour of jacks.
- Always refer to the owner’s manual of the other equipment for complete connection and usage details.
- Some discs can not be recorded through a VCR or digital recording device due to they are copy-protected.
Viewing and listening to the playback of other equipment
- Connect the system’s AUX IN (R/L) jacks to the AUDIO OUT jacks on the other audio/ visual device (such as a TV, VCR, Laser Disc player or cassette deck).
- press AUX on the remote repeatedly in order to activate the input source.
Connecting an active subwoofer
- Connect the DVD micro system’s WOOFER OUT jack to the AUDIO INPUT jack on an active woofer (not supplied).
- Connect the system’s DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL or OPTICAL) jack to the DIGITAL IN jack on a digital recording device.Before starting operation, set SPDIF.
Connecting a digital amplifier
- Connect the DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL or OPTICAL) port to the coaxial/optical input jack of a digital amplifier with a coaxial/optical cable (not supplied) for superior digital sound effect.
Addtional equipment Connection(Example Only)