How do I hookup using Red, White, and Yellow cables (Composite Video)
- Remove panel from back of TV to reveal connection sockets.
- Connect the Cable/Satellite TV signal to the IN jack (or RF IN or CABLE IN) on the box.
- Using a YELLOW RCA-type video cable (not supplied) connect one end of the video cable to the Video Out jack of the Cable Box. Connect the other end of the cable to the YELLOW Video in jack on the side of the TV.
- Using RED and WHITE RCA-type, stereo audio cables (not supplied), connect one end of the cables to the left and right Audio Out jacks of the box. Connect the other end of that cable to the Audio jack on the side of the LCD TV.
- Match the cable colors to the jack colors.
Plug the DC adapter into the DC IN 16V jack on the LCD TV.
- Plug the power cable into an outlet and switch TV set on.
- Push the AV+ button on the remote to select the AV input on the set. You will need to change channels on the device.