How can I copy music tracks from the hard disk of the Music Center to a USB device?
- Recording is permissible if copyright or other rights of third parties are not infringed upon.
- For CDs encoded with copyright protection technologies by some record companies, recording is restricted.
- Check the USB device has been properly connected to Center
- On Center, press SOURCE once or more to select HD (or press HD on the remote control)
- Press and to select your option and enter its list of tracks (if necessary)
- In the screen of track list, press RECORD (or press REC on the remote control)
- List of track checkboxes appears, press MARK•UNMARK to select or deselect the tracks to be recorded
- To select/deselect all tracks, press and hold MARK• UNMARK
- Press RECORD to start recording. The display shows transferring ... . The number of tracks transferred/to be transferred appears.
- To stop recording, press STOP