How do I download music to my player from computer?
Transfer music via Windows Media Player 10:
- Hook up your player with the PC via the supplied USB cable. Note: Once the device is connected to the computer, all playback or radio will stop.
- Launch the version of Windows Media Player 10 installed in your computer.
- Click Sync.
- In the Items to Copy pane, in the drop-down list, click the playlist, category, or other item that you want to copy.
- Click the check boxes next to any files you want to copy.
- In the Items on Device pane, in the drop-down list, click on Philips SA4xxx for where to copy files to.
- Click the Start Sync button.
- The Player verifies that there is sufficient storage space on the device to copy the selected files. If there is sufficient space, the files are converted (if necessary) and copied to the portable device.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for any other items that you want to copy to your portable device.
- Once the transfer is completed, close the Windows Media Player
- Unplug the player from the PC and enjoy the music on your player.
Transfer music via Windows Explorer:
- Connect your player with the PC via the supplied USB cable.
- Launch Windows Explorer.
- Drag and drop your music files into the Media folder of your Player, which is named as Philips SA40xx in Windows Explorer.
- Once transfer is complete unplug the player from the PC and enjoy the music on the go.