Connecting a USB device or memory card
- Connecting a USB device with USB plug
- Insert the USB device's USB plug into the socket on the set.
- Connection a USB device with USB cable
- Insert one plug of the USB cable (not supplied) to the socket on the set.
- Insert the other plug of the USB cable to the USB output terminal of the USB device.
- Connecting a memory card
- Insert the memory card into a card reader (not supplied).
- Use a USB cable (not supplied) to connect the card reader into the socket on the set.
Connecting a non-USB device
Use a cinch cable to connect AUX IN to the analogue audio out terminals of an external equipment (TV, VCR, Laser Disc player, DVD player or CD Recorder).